12 December 2014

Happy Friday!

It's Friday and we have a fun weekend planned!  I'm starting the weekend off right by getting an hour long massage today.  Then the Mister and I are going on a date tonight while the girls go play at a friend's house.  We haven't been on a date with just us in a long time, and I'm excited to spend some quality time together.  Good food will be included.  Doi.

Saturday will be a lazy day (my favorite kind), and that evening we are taking the two oldest to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert featuring the Muppets!!  They lowered the age limit to 5, so we are able to take the girls for the first time and they are so excited!  We'll go eat and see the lights on Temple Square and just be together.

Then the man friend leaves bright and early Sunday morning for a business trip (boo), and the rest of my week flies by until we are at a cabin with the man's family and then before I know it all my girls are leaving to be with their dads for Christmas.  Yes, it will be a kidless Christmas this year.  I hate not having the girls, but it helps that they all love spending time with their dads.  And Mister and I can have some non-kid time, which is something we rarely get.  We can remember that we are still newlyweds. :)

And now I will leave you with this video of a baby laughing.  Always makes me feel better.  Here's an oldie but goodie.  Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

 
Have Joy © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat