27 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today we are going with the hubby's family to celebrate Thanksgiving.  He is the 14th of 15 children.  Yes, you read that correctly.  FIFTEEN CHILDREN.  All from the same (incredible) parents, none adopted.  Those are typically the next two questions. haha.  So we got permission to use a church building, and with just his immediate family there will be 77 people at Thanksgiving dinner today.  It will not be boring.  I am in charge of mashed potatoes and will be making an obscene amount of them.  OBSCENE I SAY.

I love his family, and am so grateful we get to spend the day with them!  They have been so kind and welcoming to me and my children, and they are just all around good, salt of the earth kind of people.  I feel honored to be a part of such an amazing family.

Hope you all have an uplifting, blessed, wonderful Thanksgiving!  

No comments:

 
Have Joy © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat