01 August 2014

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Hey internet world!

I've received a few comments/emails here and there asking if I was ever going to blog again.  I am kind of torn.  I loved blogging regularly, but my life has gotten a whoa lot less interesting these days (read: I'm happy and settled) and so I don't know if I have anything to say that people would want to read!  Let's face it, part of the reason this blog was so interesting before was because people were concerned (nosy) about my life as an LDS mom going through a divorce, back in school, all the drama, yadda yadda.  Now I'm remarried (::again again::cough cough) and settled and happy and kind of boring.  WHICH IS AWESOME I LOVE BEING BORING BEING BORING IS PRETTY MUCH THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

So, I'm toying with the idea.  Also, that is a weird phrase.  Also it's 9:30 am and I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper.

And that's all for today! (As far as blogging goes, not Dr. Pepper you fools.)

Peace.

No comments:

 
Have Joy © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat